Sunday, April 24, 2011

Left or Right?

I have been busy lately with work and just to share with you guys on my life other than Whimsical Ideas!, I have a real job, a real challenging and demanding job. Every now and then, I will make a silent promise to myself that yeah.."I'm gonna finish that layout, i'm going to finish that card!" but honestly, it's a pretty hard thing to do. My real work or job and the crafty stuffs I love to do is indeed a world apart. So, then I started to think, how does that explain me? It's just like you are standing on the equator line and one foot is in the northern hemisphere and the other in the south! Blimey! Alright, hang on for a second! Now, we have a left and right brain yeah? So, does that mean that one is more technical, analytical and the other is more on visualising, creative stuffs? Where did I read about that anyway?

Well let me show you something interesting below.

Now, it shows that the brain is definitely divided into two and it also shows how far apart they are!!I have taken up 3 quizzes to know which part of the brain is dominant for me. And Voila! it's almost equal!! 55% right and 45% left side!So that explains on why I can still withstand my job, which demands most of my left brain input and the love for "arty-farty" stuffs; of which the right brain is dominating.

One day, I will make a LO on this issue. One side is artsy and the other is techie! LOL!!
Now, where do I start......

P/s: Courtesy to a civil engineer John M who invented the word "arty-farty"

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Lovely Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...