Monday, April 4, 2011

Which One Should I Get?

Decision..decision..decision...that's seems to be quite a famous tagline these days? Ha ha ha... 
I am in a major dilemma and so undecided whether if I should get a cricut expression, ecraft or silhouette? or even big shot pro sizzix?? Yes, I have been to Kwerner's blog and read all about it on Silhouette, and went to another website and read all about it on cricut expression and so on so forth! And today, a friend from the shop (Scrapbook Memories) has informed me that I should also be considering Ecraft?! Oh no...! Which is which??

So, considering all that and most importantly how expensive these machines are, I have decided to do another round of research for all and especially on Ecraft..... I just hope I can make a decision before I start spending the money I have saved for this! 

Here are the links for more information on the machines:

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Lovely Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...