Thursday, April 21, 2011

The Limit of My Patience...

HI THERE!
Hi there! Presenting my new cards and a scrapbook layout, which I have managed to complete approximately in 3 days. The problem with me is that once I started on a project, I just could not wait to finish it. I could have added more details onto it but due to the limit of my patience; sigh!, anyways...I wish I have more free time to do all these.
So, the first card here is a "Hi There" card with a 3D stamped owl. I have first stamped the background with red brick ink by Memories and later added Momoyo flowers with rhinestones..... sparingly. On the Owl by the way, I have coloured it using a water-colour; which is a new technique for me in card making. I kinda like it though.



BEST FRIENDS FOREVER

OK, here's my new scrap layout featuring 2 of my good friends since A-Level. I have used Bazzil Basics and also Kaisercraft 12 x 12" cardstock. I have actually cut-out the flowery details from the Kaisercraft cardstock and paste it onto Bazzil's. Cut-out one of the flowers to give it a 3D feel. I have used stamps for the butterflies and also the flourish.

I just bought that pom-pom ribbons (is that what you call it?!!) from Papierlove at the Curve just to give an edge to the title of the layout. Added Prima flowers on top and clear circles for highlights on our names.
Pretty Prima flowers! 
YOU MAKE ME FEEL RIGHT AT HOME

 And last but not least, a trial card since I'm trying out Kreaxions puncture, which I have bought eons ago at Amcorp Mall and still couldn't find time to explore! HeroArts stamps once again since I'm a Crazee Fan of Stamping!! And, again, I have explored using water-colour pencils to colour the houses. LOL!


 For all the above, I have used:

HI THERE!
Stamps: HeroArts
Inkpads: Memories
Flowers: Momoyo
BEST FRIENDS FOREVER - Scrap LO
Stamps: HeroArts
Cardstock: 12" x 12" Bazzil Basics and Kaisercraft
Clear Circles: HeroArts
Flower: Prima
Brads: Momoyo

YOU MAKE ME FEEL RIGHT AT HOME
Stamps: HeroArts
Inkpads: Memories
Flower corner punch: Kreaxions
Colouring: Luna water colour pencils

Handwriting: In-House

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Lovely Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...