Thursday, September 29, 2011

Sneak peek - Waterfall card!

Hola! A sneak peek of my new waterfall card specially ordered by a relative for her wedding anniversary. Yes, it's a waterfall card indeed...and this is my first try. It's all made of papers and gets thicker the more I added the embellishments. LOL! There are 6 pages of cards inside with photos and what nots! Hehehe...

I got a lil' bit carried away when I was doing this and I think the most difficult part for this card is to get the flipping mechanism correct. I had to sorta 'reengineered' or redesign the card a lil' bit to ensure the thickness, which is all due to the embellishments inside, doesn't disturb the flipping effect.

Ah well....i still have a bit more to go....and I'll be showing the whole contents of the card ( more like a mini album! LOL!) in my next post.

Photo was taken using a camera phone...sorry for the quality...



Ciao!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad


3 comments:

  1. Nida,I can see how pretty this card (or mini album hehe!!) is! Can't wait to see the contents! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nida, am back to reply you :) Yes, it's a glass frame. Very nice, love it!! At the moment Ikea has few fabulous frames, go get them quick!! :)))

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Your Lovely Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...