Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Cards galore...

Hola! Just would like to share my new cards that I have completed by mostly using my scrap items. Let's walk through each of the design below. (Did these out of boredom actually when I needed the mojo to start on my new waterfall card...!)


1) Basically a collage and an easy one for this. I have used the Mariposa pp and Webster's Pages. No inking. Plain and simple.


2) Pp is from Kaisercraft. Love it especially it is showing Malaysia on this one hehe...The stamp is from Kaisercraft as well and they are of a travel collection. Bought that from a craft warehouse in Australia; and still got a few more pieces...hehe





3) The two above are of similar design except for the embellishments. Nothing much. Simple.


4) This is the one that confuses me until today. I really love that Tim Holtz's stamp ( butterfly) , but I just can't make out what message the card should carry. It looks like the butterfly has been brutalized by somebody. I can imagine blood spilled from its wings and all. hmm......

TFR & L! Ciao!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

Thank You For Your Lovely Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...