Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Happy Birthday - a card

Hola! This week is going to be filled with cards from me, I guess. I'm doing several cards this week hoping to give several choices for a cousin's friend to choose. This is quite a simple one from me. The pp was punched with Martha Stewart deep edge punch. I have used Tim Holtz mask on one corner of the card and distressed with Tim Holtz's distress ink.
I don't have a 'happy birthday' stamp, so, I have decided to use my own handwriting instead. Boleh laaa.....hehe..



The flowers bouquet is from D'Nata ( Tropicana Mall ).




I did the same concept here just like in my previous post on Happy Teacher's Day.



Materials used:
Base card: Bazzil Basics
Pp: free 6x6" paper pads from craft magazine
Punch: Martha Stewart
Flowers: from D'Nata
Black Pearls: Kaisercraft
Mask: Tim Holtz - with distress ink

TFR & L! Ciao!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

  1. great b'day card with the bouquet of flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Luv your use of mist here. Thanks for playing at 365 Cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Your Lovely Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...