Wednesday, September 14, 2011

A Brand New Ending - a card

Hola! Wow...I did 3 postings today! Pecah rekod ker? Lol!
Check out my 2 previous posts:

Collection of mist sprays

Happy Birthday

Anyway, my 2nd card for today and ALSO a simple one again.....I wud say this card is so tak menjadi....but I post it anyway..
Boring nyerr....





P/s: I'm having a cup of hot chocolate ( very sweet!!) at a cafe below my office now. Supposed to be reading a document on work stuffs but ended up blogging instead!
I just had to come out from the office cos my brain is so saturated! I'm just flat exhausted!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

  1. nothing is correct or wrong in doing art, so this is fine and keep up the good work and happy crafting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds familiar :) That stamping is gorgeous!! Love it lah! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Your Lovely Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...