Monday, September 19, 2011

TCR#76-It's always great being with you - a scrapbook layout


Hola! This is my latest layout using Prima's pp in combination with the lovely Mariposa pp's by DCWV. When I first saw the Mariposa 8x8 at the shop last 2 weeks, I just knew it's gonna be mine! LOL! The designs are ..ooo lala! Had a long and hard decision to make on which one to use first...by the way, this is my entry for The Color Room challenge #76.


Anyway, on this layout, well, I still think it's a simple layout, yes? I have purposely left a bit of negative space (watchamacallit??!) in this layout. I didn't do paints nor distressing and neither did I do any masking or spraying. This is pure paper, glue and scissor. I have added a stamped sentiment though.


On the Mariposa's birdcage, I have added layers of cardboard just to give a bit of dimension onto the layout. Kewl!

Oh yeah, and the crocheted lace border was handmade by my Mom. As always, she does magic with her hands!


Materials used:
Card stock: Bazzil Basics
Pp: Prima and Mariposa (DCWV)
Push pins: Webster's Pages
Stamp: Hero Arts Great Flourishes messages
Ink: Memories
Crocheted lace border: Honey's Creations

TFR & L! Ciao!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

  1. lovely layering and details...beautiful Nida!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nida, OMG this is a beautiful LO!! Loving all the fussy cuts and layerings. The colors are certainly beautiful too!! Happy Tuesday!! xoxo.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Your Lovely Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...