Saturday, September 17, 2011

Boys will be Boys - a scrapbook layout

Hola! A new layout from me this week and I have kept it simple. I guess simple has always been my style. I'm not sure whether it's affected by my day job when I only have a few hours a week to scrap or it's just my level of endurance on completing a layout...




The base pp that I have used here is from Bella boulevard and the pp strips with sentiments are from We R Memory Keepers. Love the design though it's simple. I have used a corrugated paper and painted it with brown and green acrylic paints and added on the fence die cut by Tim Holtz.

I have applied masking here using Tim Holtz's Timeworks mask.
Photos were taken in 2009 during a cousin's wedding in a museum in Shah Alam.




Materials used:
PP: Bella Boulevard and We Are Memory Keepers
Die: Tim Holtz alteration 'on the fence'
Buttons: Basic Grey
Mask: Tim Holtz's Timeworks
Distress ink: Tim Holtz's frayed burlap.
Tag: 7 Gypises.

TFR & L ! Ciao!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad




2 comments:

  1. Hi Nida, wahhh this page is outstanding!! I am loving the TH's mask, you have done a great job with that. Take care, dear!! xoxo.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Your Lovely Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...