Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Collection of mist sprays - Tattered Angels and Colour Wash





If you're wondering what these are, well, these are actually a collection of left overs mist sprays that I have wiped off from the craft sheet onto a thin chipboard. I didn't want to waste them so, I've collected the left over to be used for other projects. And now, I just don't know what to do with them.
I love the effects and it would be a waste to cover it up with so many flowers, photos and stuffs until you can't see them...

Maybe I will make this into a mini album of my favorite songs or whatever....we'll see..dunno how yet but.....wish me luck!

Ciao!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

  1. awesomely misted by you...great job! love the colours

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehehe that's indeed a great effort, Nida!! Hope you will use this for your keepsake :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Your Lovely Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...