Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Happy Birthday - a card

Hola! Hi there. Again a new and simple card from me. I did this last night when I was so in a hurry cos my son was already ransacking my stamps collection. Anyway, I have intended, originally, to spend less than an hour for this piece, so here it is.





The alphabets were stamped one at a time. I told you that I don't have a 'Happy Birthday' stamp as it is, didn't I? Hehe...

Got that bottle cap at Scrapbook Memories last week. The flower..emmm...left over from my other projects, can't remember what now.



Materials used:
Base card: Bazzil Basics
Pp: Prima
Stamp: Hero Arts Monogram alphabets
Ink: Archival ink black Ranger

TFR & L! Ciao!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

  1. Done in rush? This turns out not bad at all, Nida!! A great card! :))) Take care and have a wonderful day! Enjoy your extended weekend!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Your Lovely Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...