Sunday, May 27, 2012

How to make use of your Zutter waste - sharing is caring

 

Hi there! For today's post, I would like to share an idea that can be used to any of your creations. Do you often use the Zutter binder? Do you just throw away the waste? Well if you look closely enough, you'll see that I have used the Zutter waste and decorate it onto the lady's cone head. You can spritz colours onto it if you wish to have a darker shade; it's really entirely up to you.

It's very simple. Take out the Zutter waste, arrange them on the surface you wish to create and just add on mod podge to glue and seal. Voila! An added texture to your creations by just using the waste from your Zutter binder!

Have fun trying!

Thanks for stopping by! Ciao!

P/s:I'm so looking forward to be doing my next journal but since my crafting room is till being invaded by the stuffs from the next room, sigh.....I'll just have to wait for a lil' bit longer...

3 comments:

  1. GENIUS!. I have no idea :). So inspiring, Nida!. Great job at waste not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe.. I had no idea too and just stored the waste just in case I thought of something....so, have fun trying!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The whole page I love the most was the stamp image on the bottom right (face).
    Choo

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Your Lovely Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...