Sunday, May 6, 2012

Simple Cards

Hi there! Despite my worry of what's gonna happen at work on Monday ( I have hell of a task to think of and complete !!! ), I managed to creep into my craft room and whipped out few cards. (actually, I did few more stuffs; so stay tune! ). These cards were made using papers from my scraps, which are over-abundant at the moment. Lol! These paper scraps are creeping onto my working table and eating up my space! I only have about enough space to do a 12x12! No kidding!

So, here are a few cards from me this week.

The title of the card above reminds me of a song by Anita Baker. " I'm in love..sweet love...I've been calling out your name....." hehe...

{Sweet Love}

Patterned paper: Webster's Pages

Cardstock: American Crafts

Ink: Archival Ink by Ranger

Blings: Dazzle Me Gems by Webster's Pages

Lace: Designer Trim by Webster's Pages

Stamp: Prima

Dooodling on pp: my own

{The Journey that Awakens the Soul}

Pp: Prima
Cardstock: American Crafts
Vintage Lace: American Crafts
Stamp: Tim Holtz
Ink: Archival ink by Ranger

{YOU} - I have placed a pocket on the card front so that a tag can be inserted into it. The word YOU was actually distressed directly onto WP's alphabet stickers; then I peeled it off.

Pp: Prima

Cardstock: American Crafts

Stamp: Tim Holtz

Die: Tim Holtz

Inks: Distress inks and Archival ink by Ranger

Flowers: Prima

Buttons: Doodlebug Design

Pink ribbon: Melissa Frances

Lace: local shop

{ Sending You Love} - the bottom left corner mirror and lady was fussy cut from another WP's paper. I have added foam tape to create dimension.

Pp: Webster's Pages

Cardstock: American Crafts

Stamp: Hero Arts

Ink: Archival ink by Ranger

Dimensional Pearl: Ranger


These 2 cards below were completed quite some time back. To me it's bit off but anyways.....hehehe

{Domestic Goddess}

Pp: Bazzil Basics & Graphic 45

Cardstock: Kraft paper

Flowers: Prima

Stamp: Graphic 45

Ink: archival ink by Ranger

{Domestic Goddess}

Pp: Graphic 45

Cardstock: Kraft paper

Chippie: Left over from Dusty Attic

Thanks for stopping by!

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Your cards are so BOHO. I LOVE them all. You've got such pretty paper scraps too :)).

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Your Lovely Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...