Saturday, May 26, 2012

Home Sweet Home - a whimsical theme mini album

 

Hola! Here's a whimsical theme mini album; given to me to play with by Scrapbook Memories. The kit came with all sorts of stuffs like trinkets, rub-ons, chipboard stickers, metal charms..woww..and all of the same theme. Mostly from Bo Bunny.

I used to do a lot of whimsical theme crafts but I guess my crafts preference is always evolving. But one thing for sure, I always have my eyes on grunge, vintage, brown, black, deep red, worn, torn, distressed..and the list goes on. So Choo, if you are reading this (hehehe!), these are some hints for you! *wink*wink*

On the front cover of this album, I have used the trinkets packaging; cleaned the sides and put in small plastic flowers and a butterfly before I glued it on. It's like a shaker..( is there any other name for such thing?)

Empty spaces for journalling purpose.

I've tied in the metal charm bird cage with twine to the mini album.

I've drawn myself the eye of the miss birdie with pretty eyelashes.

On the above, I have doodled on the edge of the flower shaped page and also created a wing-like doodling on the blue bird. It starting to look like a fish now. Lol!

aaahh....I have also doodled the word love on the wing.

Lastly, I have added the Dymo label " A house is not a home if you are not in it" . The tiny love shaped stickers resembles the smoke coming out from the chimney.

Ok, this one above is the back cover of the mini album. These two birds are negotiating on who will finally get the cherries. ( hahaha...).

Thanks for stopping by! Ciao!

P/s: I think I'm gonna be slow in crafting in the next few weeks cos our house is under minor renovation and my father has dumped quite a lot of stuffs in my crafting room and I can hardly enter. We'll see....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Lovely Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...