Sunday, June 12, 2011

Ink-stained fingers....

Hi there! It's weekend and I still haven't got any cards or layout done! But, I still got my fingers full of inks though. Yeap, I am continuing my project on a mini-album, which has actually started quite some time ago but was put aside for several reasons. One very obvious thing that I have noticed whenever I start on my craft project is that how quickly time flies. And this mini-album of mine has like 12 blank pages to work on! Gulp!

Anyway, I have constantly reminded myself .."slow and steady Nida...relax...take a deep breath...breathe..inhale...exhale..". I'm usually quite impatient because I just could not wait for a project to complete. I need to see it fast. I owe this all to my day job, which is always with deadlines, deadlines and deadlines! And I have to work fast; pronto. Very stressful...huh!

The moment I start to work on my craft projects, my mind started to switch and flies to the oblivion. I'm all free to do whatever I want, how I want and when I want. When I'm saturated with numbers and standards to comply with in my day job; in craft, I just let my mind swirls with myriad of colours and shapes. It can be so intoxicating (especially when you are in a craft shop!).

Ok, enough with all that. I can't wait to upload my new mini album. So exciting, LOL! I really enjoyed doing it and I just have 3 more pages to go! Yipee!! But since it's Monday tomorrow and I will be working for the rest of 5 days..(grrr!), might take a while before I can upload some photos. 

So, to those visiting my blog, stay tune!!

Ciao & TFR!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Lovely Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...