Thursday, June 23, 2011

You Are Special - a Scrapbook LO

Hi there! Is it just me or is there something wrong with blogger tonight. I'm having a hard time uploading photos. Well, we'll see if this one works; thru' iPhone hehehe...I can't sleep so might as well use this time to try uploading. 

Here's my new scrapbook layout entitled "'You Are Special". In brief, i have used Glimmer mist by Tattered Angels and sprayed onto the page. The edges of the cardstock was distressed with Tim Holtz's distress ink (Vintage Photo). Fussy cuts Webster's Pages cardstock with much hesitation (LOL!), die-cuts the bird cage and hanging post and of course added my Mom's creation, which are the doilies. I have also used HeroArts stamps here simply because I'm a die hard fan of stamping.. Hehe!


For this LO, I have used:
Stamps: Heroarts CG279 musical clef, CL278 great flourishes messages
Flowers: Prima
Doilies: Honey's Creation
Papers: Webster's Pages
Die cuts:Sizzix's hanging post and caged bird
Pearls: Melissa Frances
Brads: Basic Grey
Inks: Distress Ink by Tim Holtz and Memories

Sent from my iPhone

TFR! Ciao!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout! Love the papers, chipboard elements and pretty crocheted flower. Thanks for playing along at LCTS..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!
    Don't forget to add it to our linking party for our readers to discover your blog at

    http://www.passionatelyartistic.com/2011/06/2011-4th-of-july-celebration-menu-from.html
    Maggie
    http://passionatelyartistic.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Your Lovely Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...