Thursday, June 2, 2011

Girl Power! - AScrapbook LO


 

Hi there! Despite the headaches that I have been having, I have managed to complete a simple layout - Girl Power! The picture was taken back in 1992 when we took a hiking & camping trip to Gunung Ledang in south of Peninsular Malaysia. I have always loved the great outdoors.The only thing that I couldn't stand whenever I went for this kind of trip was: LEECHES!


So, on to the layout. Yes, I have fussy cuts a great cardstock from Webster's Pages. I had that cardstock for a while now and always feels guilty to cut since it's so pretty! But, I took a deep breath (ha!ha!) and finally cut out the beautiful flowers to be used for this layout.



I have used quite a bit of everything here from Dusty Attic's wire dress form, Prima and Kaisercraft's flowers, Cristina Re lace stickers, die-cut hanging post (Sizzix), spray mist by Tattered Angels, Distress Ink by Tim Holtz and of course corner punch-ribbon loop by Martha Stewart. I did not use the edges punch here.

The butterfly was actually from a local flower shop near my house and so is the flower on the wire dress form. 
 


For this layout, I have used:
Paper: Webster's Pages, Bazzil Basics & Kaisercraft
Chipboard: Wire Dress Form by Dusty Attic
Flowers: Prima and Kaisercraft
Lace sticker: Crisitina Re
Brads: Bazzil Basics
Die-Cuts: Hanging post-Sizzix

TFR&L! Ciao!

1 comment:

  1. Hello! Nida
    Thanks for dropping by over at my blog, this week no TCR la...I am totally busy these few weeks. Preparing for the new house, my youngest sister's engagement and everything on top of my head. I might be on the lighter side of blogging from now on as well as scrapping. Miss my studio so much la...asyik tgk je tapi tak de project on going! Well soon kot.

    On to your layout on this post, oh wow...so so va va voom babe...cantek sgt. I love DA and what a nice page, that WP pp is to die for kan. Kalau I pun memang sayang nak cut kan. Thanks for being a follower in my blog too and I should sign for your blog as well. Take care and hope to see you again.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Your Lovely Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...