Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Thank You @ CardNation

Hi there again! Despite having no mojo for the past few days, I still wanted to do something.  So, here's my second card for today's upload. I have used HeroArts Antique Background CG120. I love this stamp. There are many possibilities to create and explore.

On this card, I have actually stamped the main card using black ink from Memories. Later, stamp again on a fresh sheet of white paper and apply water-colour for the butterflies. Then, fussy-cut! I don't really like fussy-cuts because it is simply time consuming and I can be very impatient. But, the depth that it gives to your creations, is simply amazing. Which is why, OK, let's fussy cut! LOL!!

Oh yeah, and I have added Ranger's Stickles onto the big butterfly just to give a bit of glitter. 

I have to add in more Stickles in my next month's shopping cart. I just love the effect. LOL!

For this card, I have used:
Stamps: HeroArts CG120 Antique Background & LP121 Bird Greetings (Thank You)
Inkpads: Memories
Colouring: Water-colour from Faber-Castell.
Rhinestones: HeroArts
Pearls: HeroArts

TFR&L! Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Lovely Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...