Sunday, July 10, 2011

Dancing with Flowers - a Card

Hi there! Another new card from me this weekend and actually it has no title..LOL! So, I guess I'll borrow the title of the stamp, which is Dancing with Flowers this time.











 This card is my take on Sketch #123 challenge at Card Patterns. The original sketch is like the above. I have used Hero Arts yet once again CG266 Dancing with Flowers. I have stamped it onto Prima pp and later trace the outline with an embossing pen and later heat embossed with Ranger's embossing powder - Amethyst. The lace was just glued on the pp and later added the purple flowers and pearls.
Material used for this card:
Stamp: Hero Arts CG266 Dancing with Flowers
Flowers: Prima
Patterned paper: Prima
Embossing powder: Ranger
Ink: Memories

TFR&L! Ciao!

2 comments:

  1. So pretty! Love those big flowers you added. So glad you could join us on Card Patterns this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhh, this is some seriously luscious paper craft! I am adoring your use of the Card Patterns sketch! THANKS so much, for sharing your talent with us!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Your Lovely Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...