Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Thanks - a super duper quick card!


Hi there! A super quick card from me ( about 15mins hehe) using a lot of my scrap stash and of course my Hero Arts stamp Sew Stylish and Type. The butterfly stamp came in free with a craft magazine that I bought not too long ago.

Photo taken from a camera phone hence pardon the quality. Lol!

This card will go out to a new owner tomorrow; a colleague and a friend who will be leaving us after 3 years of working with the company.

Materials used:
Stamps: Hero Arts CL452 Sew Stylish & Hero Arts CL448 Type. Butterfly stamp from Craft Beautiful (free! Hehehe)
Paper: Prima
Flowers: Prima
Brad: Doodlebug Design

TFR&L! Ciao!

This photo was taken using Pro HDR for the iPhone.

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Lovely Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...