Sunday, July 10, 2011

Dare To Dream - A Scrapbook Layout


Well, I guess who doesn't dare to dream, right?
This is my new layout using a beautiful cardstock from....yikes! I forgot where it's from! 

I have used Hero Arts stamps once again CG266 Dancing with Flowers and I think this stamp is simply beautiful. I think I'll be using it more in my next projects, I hope. And, I have also used Hero Arts Heart Flourish K5153 on the edges of the cardstock.

The chipboard clock, which was heat embossed with holographic embossing powder is from Dusty Attic. I just love their chipboards and I do hope to get more of it from the local craft shops. I went to Papier 2 days ago but they haven't got many left ... :(

On this layout, I have decided to add on splashes of red paint and when dried, applied the stamps on it. I have used a transparency from Glitz Design, which isn't transparent anymore since I have painted a metallic gold paint behind it. Don't ask me why I did that..LOL! (might as well not to use transparency at all, huh!..hehehe). I have used the Fleur-de-lis doily accents from Spellbinders, which is placed right below the photo.

For this layout, I have used:
Stamps: Hero Arts CG266 Dancing with Flowers and Hero Arts K5153 Heart Flourish
Clock chipboard: Dusty Attic
Die-cut: Fleur-de-lis doily accents from Spellbinders
Transparencies: Glitz Creation
Flowers: Prima and my cut-outs from eCraft
Ink: Memories
Embossing powder: Ranger & American Crafts

TFR&L! Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Lovely Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...