Friday, July 29, 2011

For your altered box project

Hi there! I don't have any craft projects to post today but just want to let you know that if you are looking for reasonable price boxes for your altered box project, well! you can find them at D'Nata at tropicana mall! They are having sales at the moment and the boxes are just lovely. I got mine which is a lot bigger than my latest altered box project (see my previous post and I bought that for RM33!!) for just RM19.00!

So, grab your boxes now!

TFR! Ciao!

1 comment:

  1. I went to Tropicana for the last 3 nights only to have dinner at Secret Recipe's vegetarian restaurant! LOL, I'm almost a vegetarian, have been weaning off my red meat totally since the last 5 months ...and now, less & less seafood and more & more vege & tofu :). Oh yeah, D'nata has great boxes & papers. LOVE their embellies :).

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Your Lovely Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...