Sunday, July 10, 2011

Hello Love - a Card
















Hi again! A new card from me today titled "Hello Love". This is my take on the Day 129-Criss Cross challenge in 365 Cards; except that I have accidentally uploaded it into the Day 130 challenge! I just could not find the undo button! Yikes!

I got that alpha cut-outs from Basic Grey paper. The stamps used here are Hero Arts CL446 Sew Artsy.
The sewing machine was first stamped with watermark and later sprinkled with white embossing powder. I have also used an embossing pen for the body of the sewing machine and then sprinkled with holographic embossing powder.

A ribbon was then added to the tag, which was glued off-centre to the card. Thanks for looking!

For this card I have used:
Stamps: Hero Arts CL446 Sew Artsy
Embossing Powder: Ranger & American Crafts
Alpha cut-outs: Basic Grey

TFR&L! Ciao!

1 comment:

  1. So so cute!! I love how you did the sentiment and the sewing! Thanks for playing with us at 365 Cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Your Lovely Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...