Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Take Time For... - Card


Hola! Woww! It's very...very yellow this time. Ermm.. I don't really like yellow but I do appreciate the fact that yellow brings vibrancy to almost any craft work you're doing. Agree?

On to this card now and a very simple one. The bear stamps actually came free with craft magazine that I bought this month so is the paper that I have used for the whimsy tree and the flowers, which were cut using my eCraft. I did some water-colouring here as well with my limited supply of Faber-Castell..LOL!

The other stamp that I have used for this card is by Hero Arts CL416 What's Perking and I have added the designer twine as well from Hero Arts and tied up to the yellow button.

Edges of the card was distressed with Tim Holtz's old paper.

For this card, I have used:
Stamps: Hero Arts CL416 What's Perking & Bentley Bear
Water-colour: Faber-Castell
Button: Doodlebug Design
Ink: Memories & Distress Ink by Tim Holtz

TFR&L! Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Lovely Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...