Sunday, July 24, 2011

I Love U - A Scrapbook LO

 

Hi there! A new scrapbook layout from me entitled "I Love U". It didn't take me quite long to complete but I did take time to think for the ideas. I get a lot of inspirations from people's blog but the moment I'm on it; I think I must've stared on the paper for quite a bit. Hehehe...

This time I have used materials from various suppliers such as Hero Arts, Dusty Attic, Prima, Kaisercraft, Memories, Webster's Pages, Tim Holtz, American Crafts, Ranger, Folk Art & Martha Stewart. The doilies were bought from a local supermarket and I have first distressed with Tim Holtz's old paper before stamping it with Hero Arts Antique Background. 

The fancy trim by Dusty Attic was heat-embossed with several layers of black sparkle and copper embossing powder. Both are from Rangers. The petals were originally bright pink!  but I have sprayed onto it few colours from the Glimmer Mist collecion of mine.

The Hero Arts Heart Winged Butterfly was stamped onto a transparency and heat embossed with white embossing powder. For the I LOVE U, I have first applied textured paste onto Tim Holtz's grungeboard; letting it dry and later painted it with a metallic paint from Folk Art.

Patterned paper was punched with Martha Stewart's doily lace and placed behind the photo. 



Materials used:

Papers: Webster's Pages (main)  and Prima
Stamps: Hero Arts Antique Background, Heart Flourish and Birdcage
Flowers: Prima
Birdcage chipboard: Kaisercraft
Fleur-de-lis chipboard: Dusty Attic's Fancy Trim
Inks: Tim Holtz's distress inks and Memories
Embossing powder: Rangers and American Crafts
Spray mist: Glimmer Mist by Tattered Angels

TFR&L!

2 comments:

  1. Hi dear! Weee loving the WP papers here :) Beautiful page and a cute photo!! Thank you so much for your love at my blog.. yup, I will not be scrapping that much for time being, but it doesn't mean I am taking a break totally. Keep in touch, yeah!! Have a great week ahead =)

    Love,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, yes this post is genuinely nice and I have learned lot
    of things from it on the topic of blogging.
    thanks.

    my weblog :: blowjobsstreet.org

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Your Lovely Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...