Thursday, July 7, 2011

Sew What's New? - a test Card


Well, I guess there's nothing new in this card except that I made this when I was trying to play with a mixture of my Glimmer Mist collection. Bought another new one and it's reddish. So as you can see, there's a splash of red on the background. Not so good on the masking job, though but this was the best I could do when my eyes were half closed...sleepy zzzzz....

I have used Sew Artsy stamp; the dress form by Hero Arts on this card. The pink skirt was created by using Martha Stewart's doily lace punch and later added glued foam dots to create dimension.



The materials I have used for this card:
Stamp: Hero Arts CL446 Sew Artsy
Button: Sazzy n Such
Spray Mist: Glimmer Mist by Tattered Angels
Mask: Prima
Ink: Memories
Edge Punch: Doily Lace from Martha Stewart

TFR&L! Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Lovely Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...