Monday, July 25, 2011

Beauty is All Attitude - a Card


Hi there! This is my take on sketch #125 over at Card Patterns. A very simple and I would say quick card to complete.

In this card, I have used my first set of stamps by Inkadinkado. I have stamped the dress onto a pp and cut out to shape. Added on another pp by Prima with one the four sides cut into a scallop. String of pearls added for the final touch.
 
I  have also used Tim Holtz's vintage photo on the edges of the card just to create a vintage feel to it. Hehe...
Materials used:
Stamps: Inkadinkado - Classic Sets
Patterned paper - Prima
Inks: Memories and Tim Holtz

TFR&L! Ciao!

1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous card!!! I just love the sentiment and the splash of pearls is perfect!!! Thanks for joining in the fun at Card Patterns!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Your Lovely Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...