Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Have A Tweet Day @ CardNation


Hi there! Here are few photos of my latest card invention. This involves stamping, cutting and water-colouring. I got these stamps for free from Pink Petticoat through Simply Cards and Papercraft magazine last week. I don't think I did much of good job on the colouring though. I bet my son colours better than me! LOL! Well, we'll get him to colour next time and he loves rainbow of colours!

This is the inner side of the card and I have actually covered the piece with a green construction paper and simply include a framing for the wish. I did that through my ecraft! Simply amazing!


For this card, I have used:
Stamps: Pink Petticoat
Water-colours: Faber Castell
Frame: Bazzil Basics by using ecraft

TFR&L!
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Lovely Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...