Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Crackling paint effect

Hi there! I was at a construction site today somewhere in KL. I couldn't help myself from taking this interesting photo of a wall, which has some crackling effect on it. Unlike scrapbooking, you would purposely want to create this great effect. I personally like it myself but in the line of construction, this is not good! LOL!

Today I have found a few inspirational ideas at the construction site. Can't help myself thinking of my scrap works while making my rounds hehehe...

1 comment:

  1. LOL. Nida, I'm having fun reading your back posts :). I LOVE the crackled wall, did'nt you wished you had tried art journal at this time? Yes?. Beautiful wall. Off to check more older posts!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Your Lovely Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...