Saturday, May 28, 2011

My Little Dino - A Scrapbook LO


Hi there! Good weekend so far? It's already evening of Saturday now and I kinda feel so exhausted after attending a birthday party and later shopped for my crafty stuffs at The Curve and Sg Long! Amazingly....Mr Hubby was so cooperative today! and he just gave me 'that' look when I told him how much I have spent today..LOL!


Anyway, this scrapbook LO is quick and pretty easy to make. It involved tearing, a bit of painting, stamping and water-colouring.


We had a Dinosaur birthday party in 2010. My son was so enchanted with these dinosaurs so I figured, why not have a Dino Party! That costume and most of the decorations were purchased through eBay and he really loved it!

I have enjoyed myself creating this layout too..
 

 For this layout, I have used:Flowers: Prima
Twine: HeroArts
Paper: My Mind's Eye and Kaisercraft
Embellishments: Momoyo

TFR&L! Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Lovely Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...