Friday, May 6, 2011

Itchy Hands!

Yess...I can't wait to scrap today. My hands are all itchy and just waiting to hold the glue, scissors, stamps, spray mist, inks, papers...ughhhh.... There are a lot of inspirational ideas on the web that just sizzles my creativity even more! I have ideas all jumbled up and if I don't sketch it, I'm just afraid I would lose it.

Tomorrow is going to be a busy day for me, so scrapbooking will have to be later at night (huk!huk!).
I'm very pleased now that I have an extra long table (just purchased from Ikea) for all my creative stuffs. Thanks to Mr Hubby who was ever so patiently waited for me to choose just the right table. He even gave a few comments. But, his patience was running thin when I took more than necessary time to decide. Noticing his restlessness, I quickly decided and off we went. LOL! Luckily, it was the right decision and I am very happy with my scrapping table. I get to placed my printer, laptop, eCraft, a very wide self-healing pad (whatever you call this?!), a stack of embellishments in Samla containers and etc etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Lovely Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...