Thursday, May 26, 2011

Happy Times! - A Scrapbook LO


Hi there folks! Presenting my new scrapbook layout, Happy Times!. Takes a while to complete especially when hand-stitching is involved. I've mentioned before in my previous post that I own (actually it belongs to my Mom!) a sewing machine (not sure what brand it is) but since it looks so daunting but frightening; I just feel the need to wait for a little while.  

I've included stamping onto this layout and they are my first collection of Prima Stamps; and they're quite cheap too! I was quite surprised and quickly grab it from the store. LOL! 



Well, main cardstock is of course Bazzil Basics. Very thick and sturdy. And the rest of the papers are mixed with My Mind's Eye.

Flowers are a mixture of Prima's, Kaisercraft's and HeroArts. Some of the loose petals were coordinated with brads by Basic Grey. They have nice brads.




Oh yes and one of my favourite piece is of course chipboards by Dusty Attic. I have used it raw. Can't wait for the next project using Dusty Attic's materials again.

OK, things I have used for this layout:
Stamps: Prima Stamps
Papers: Bazzil Basics, My Mind's Eye
Flowers: Prima, HeroArts & Kaisercraft
Brads: Basic Grey
Chipboard: Dusty Attic
Thread for stitching: Bazzil Basics

TFR&L! Ciao!

2 comments:

  1. what a nice layout and I love the fussy cutting you did on that WP's paper (is it WP?) and the stamp kind of great tho.

    Thanks for sharing babe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woopsie....they are both My Mind's Eye...
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Your Lovely Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...