Monday, May 2, 2011

Love of My Life - A Scrapbook LO

 Hi there! Presenting my new scrapbook creation entitled "Love of My Life". Fheww...I just can't believe it that I managed to complete this in approximately 3 hours ( times of interruption not counted, of course!). I've been having this LO idea for quite some time. I knew that I should be using lotsa flourishes, flowers and of course misting and distressing!




Firstly, I have sprayed on Glimmer Mist by Tattered Angels (Meadow Green) onto the 12" x 12" Bazzil Basics Cardstock. Then I have applied distress ink by Tim Holtz onto the edges of the cardstock. 


  
I have cut a strip of Webster cardstock and punched using EKSuccess edge punch (open scallop) on one side. This was glued onto the red Bazzil's and later the photo. I have stamped fancy flourishes by Kaisercraft all around the photo to create a livelier effect.
 

I have also used HeroArts (Designer Butterflies) right at the bottom and added pearl to the butterfly.

The Prima flowers were originally white but I have sprayed on the Glimmer Mist (Meadow Green and Golden Terracotta) onto it and you can see the results. Never realised it's gonna be so pretty!  Pretty Prima flowers! I have used brads of course to coordinate the bigger and smaller petals together, stick them onto the layout before finishing it off with cute buttons and pearls.


I have smeared on the left over glimmer mist from the craft sheet onto a tag and once dried; punched the edge with Martha Stewart's. See, I don't waste a thing here! Maximise! LOL!

And lastly, I have added rhinestones by Kaisercarft onto the fancy flourishes. That bling thing!




Here you can see a close-up of the pretty Prima flowers, which was sprayed with Glimmer Mist (Meadow Green and Golden Terracotta) by Tattered Angels.



Add buttons and pearls to taste!


And here's the tag! I didn't want to waste the glimmer mist left-over on the craft sheet. So, here's the result. Just lurve the edge punch by Martha Stewart...so sweet ..

For this LO, I have used:
Cardstock: 12" x 12" Bazzil Basics, Webster
Edge punch: Martha Stewart
Stamps: Kaisercraft (Fancy Flourishes), HeroArts (Designer Butterflies)
Flowers: Prima
Spray mist: Glimmer Mist by Tattered Angels (Meadow Green)
Inkpads: Distress Inks by Tim Holtz, Staz-On (Olive Green)
Rhinestones: Kaisercraft
Pearls: Kaisercraft
Buttons: Doodlebug Design, SazzyNSuch
Brads: Momoyo
Handwriting: In-house

2 comments:

  1. cantiknya kak nida... suka flower petal tu... I just bought some of the flower petal from a shop in Mid Valley.. for my journal sebenarnya... tapi blm tahu nak guna mcm mane... curi idea skit ye..hehehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nida
    your layout is lovely
    thanks for joining The Color Room!
    Kind regards
    Marelle Jackman (one of the Color Rooms Socialites)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Your Lovely Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...