Monday, May 2, 2011

A Little Birdie told me...... CardNation!


Hi again! This week is the final for our tax submission. And I completed it on time!! , err..which was like 4 hours before the final bell! No excuse this time for procrastination but thanks to hubby who has been persistently reminding me of the obligation!

OK! Here's a card for every occasion. I have used Bird Cage stamp from HeroArts (yes! let me tell ya' that I'm a CrazeeStamper!!) and stamped on a green foam paper. Fussy cut, of course and glued on the card. I have also used Bird Greetings stamp by (what else!) HeroArts and still, this is one of my personal favourite. LOL!


I have ALSO used Flower Branch stamp by HeroArts on top of the card and applied a string to tie the bird cage to the branch.

I have water-coloured the flowers and the leaves on the branch and honestly, I kinda enjoy this technique!

For this card, I have used:
Stamps: HeroArts - Bird cage, Bird Greetings and Flower Branch
Inkpads: Memories - Black
Embellish/Embossing pen: Souffle by Sakura of America


Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Lovely Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...