Sunday, May 15, 2011

Underground at Picadilly Circus - A Scrapbook LO


Hi there again! Presenting my latest LO entitled "Underground at Picadilly Circus". I need to use flowers and girly designs so I have used a photo taken way back in the 90's when I was studying in the UK. Here we have my aunt and 2 cousins, waiting for the next train to Southall. I can't remember where exactly we were heading but we definitely stayed in Southall.

I have used Prima Mask and applied distress ink by Tim Holtz. After that, and this was the tedious one; I have used my craft knife to cut the shapes within the vines / flourish and later added Kaisercraft cardstock (green with designs) at the back.

Martha Stewart's ribbon loop was then punched around the edges of the cardstock. I simply love this!. There's quite a negative space on this LO and I have sprayed Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist. 

Flowers are by a mixture of Prima and HeroArts and brads to coordinate the petals together. 

I have used my own handwriting for the journalling.
Oh! And guess what!! No stamping this time!!! 

For this LO, I have used:
Cardstock: Bazzil Basics and Kaisercraft
Flowers: Prima and HeroArts
Sprays: Glimmer Mist by Tattered Angels
Inks: Distress Ink by Tim Holtz
Edge & Corner punch: Martha Stewart - Ribbon Loop

TFL! Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Lovely Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...