Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Happy Teacher's Day


Hola! Emm...introducing a not so super quick card especially made for Faiz's class teacher, Teacher Aina. Very simple and straightforward. I dug out some unused materials my Mom used for my wedding years back. Again, I have used one of my personal favourite HeroAts stamp; the Bird Greetings. Can't help it lah.... 

Flowers are by Kaisercraft and HeroArts coordinated with brads from Momoyo. For the vase, I have actually embossed it with my Cuttlebug and later punch with doily lace by Martha Stewart. For the final touch, I have added crystal lacquer on the brads as well as on the embossed dots!

Happy Teacher's Day!!

Ciao!

For this card, I have used:
Stamps: HeroArts LP121 Bird Greetings, LL763 Playful Alpha
Flowers: Kaisercraft, HeroArts
Brads: Momoyo
Colouring: 3D Opaque Inks Souffle by Sakura of America
Punches: Doily Lace by Martha Stewart
Embossing Dots: Cuttlebug

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Your Lovely Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...